The Tjeldsund Bridge (Tjeldsundbrua) is a suspension road bridge that crosses Tjeldsundet between the mainland and Hinnøya in Troms county in Norway. The bridge is 1007 metres long, the main span is 290 metres, and the maximum clearance to the sea is 41 metres. The bridge has 32 spans.
After 30 months and 375 000 work hours, 112 000 bags of cement, 1200 tons of steel and the cost of 45 million kroner, Tjeldsund Bridge was opened by King Olav V on August 22, 1967.
The road is called E10. The Tjeldsund Bridge connects the municipality of Harstad to the mainland. Together with the bridges in Vesterålen, it also connects the major islands of Vesterålen and also Lofoten to the mainland.